About me

Hi and welcome! My name is Luis Angel Lucatero and some of my favorite hobbies are going out with my girlfriend to different places, exercising, swimming, programming, watching movies, series or Anime. Also I enjoy playing video games, especially 'Clash Royale', 'The Legend of Zelda' or 'Mario Kart'. Some of my favorite series and Animes are 'Avatar: The Last Airbender', 'Death Note', 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', 'Black Mirror', 'The 100', 'Attack on Titans' and 'Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi'. I like to listen almost any type of music but my groups or favorite artists are Eminem, Linkin Park and Daft Punk.

At this course, I hope to learn a lot, but specially about the Clojure language since I love programming. Also, I expect to learn very well all the programming paradigms that will be covered in the course. Finally, I hope to be able to put into practice the theory that we will study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Nerds - Paul Graham

Triumph of the Nerds Part II: Riding the Bear" by PBS

"The Roots of Lisp" by Paul Graham